Experience food, faith & fulfillment a whole new way. Sheri Rose Shepherd is bestselling author of the His Princess series. Contains recipe index of 100+ recipes inside!
Taste and see that the Lord is good.
Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him!
In If You Have a Craving, I Have a Cure, bestselling author and speaker Sheri Rose Shepherd encourages you to embark on a new adventure with faith and food. She reveals the coaching tips that enabled her to lose over fifty pounds and keep them off, shares specific alternatives to common cravings, and offers fun recipes (for food and for life) in celebration of the healthy meals and activities our God created for us to enjoy. It's time to let go of guilt, grab hold of grace, and recapture the life God craves for you to live!
SHERI ROSE SHEPHERD is an award-winning author, Bible life coach, and humorist with over one million books sold. Her life experiences help her identify with almost any woman's battle. She grew up in a broken home and was severely overweight as a teen; she also experienced depression, dyslexia, and an eating disorder. Through God's strength, Sheri Rose has become a bestselling author and popular speaker at events nationwide, including Women of Joy and Extraordinary Women. Her weekly video devotions will be featured on Bible Gateway beginning in 2013. Visit her online at www.biblelifecoaching.com.
You will enjoy the encouragement and come-along-side comments as you get new ideas for daily living and support of "you can do it!" in the pages of this book. The recipes are real people food.
Contents ~*~ 15 Chapters
1. Craving More Energy ~ Energizing Food and Faith Recipes
2. Craving Rest and Relaxation ~ Healthy Comfort Food and Recipes for Rest
3. Craving Something Different ~ Weird, Wonderful Recipes and Becoming a Bizarre Blessing
4. Craving Something Salty ~ Salty, Satisfying Recipes and Faith Seasonings for Life's Seasons
5. Craving Something Sweet ~ Real Sweet Recipes and Some Sweet Jesus Time
6. Craving a Celebration ~ Healthy Holiday Recipes and Happy Home Memories
7. Craving Some Spice in Your Life ~ Spicy Food Recipes and Spicing Up Your Faith
8. Craving Real Refreshment ~ Delicious Drinks and Hydration for Your Soul
9. Craving Raw Food and Real Faith ~ Raw Food Recipes and Getting Real with God
10. Craving Some Fun in Your Life ~ Fun Party Food and Fun Faith Ideas
11. Craving Romance and a Real Meal ~ Romantic Recipes for Two and Marinating Your Marriage
12. Craving Healthy Food to Satisfy Your Children ~ Healthy Recipes for Kids and Faith Made Real at a Meal
13. Craving Something Rich ~ Chocolate Recipe Relief and Treasured Faith
14. Craving a Blessed Day ~ Breakfast Recipes and Blessings to Start Your Day
15. Craving Healthy Food to Go and God Time on the Road
Each chapter contains
Overview [I've been there discussion]
Soul Food and a Scripture [storing faith for the day]
New Life Recipes [three new outlook ideas]
Power Up With Prayer [a prayer together]
Food Truth [focus emphasis; No food is as ...]
Food Recipes [seven recipes with a recipe tip]
Taste of Truth [affirming fact. For more health, weight loss, or kitchen coaching tips from Sheri Rose, scan the QR code using your smartphone, or visit the link below.]
Excerpt, Chapter 1
http://books.google.com/books?id=_F_ylFewvf0C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false Pages displayed by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.. Copyright.
***Thank you to Tyndale Blog Network for inviting me to join the book tour for If You Have a Craving, I have a Cure. Tyndale House Publishers provided me with a complimentary copy of this book for my review in my own words.***