Thursday, January 14, 2016

The Lassoed by Marriage Romance Collection: 9 Historical Romances Begin After Saying "I Do" © 2016

Embedded image permalink

Review of Rebecca Jepson's A Highbrow Hoodwink novella

Aspen, Colorado ~ 1883
It has been a little over a year and a half that I agreed for a frequent diner at the Claredon Hotel to give me a ride home on a warm July evening. So naive, unaware what a simple kiss unknowingly could lead to. Jackson Baxter was his name; he hasn't come and seen his son.

My little Georgie is almost a year old when the father's family comes to claim him. As hard as it is to work in town in the hotel dining room and have his care in the country where I must leave him until my day off, I stand my ground. I will not be separated from him.


Marriage-of-convenience is offered to me in exchange for a safe harbor.

Worried that my past will be discovered as not measuring up to their social status resulting in loss of their business ventures in Denver, the prestigious family must find where their true alliance stands.

A surprise ending brings another change for the family.

***Thank you to author Rebecca Jepson for sending me a print copy of The Lassoed by Marriage Romance Collection so I may review A Highbrow Hoodwink novella. This review was written in my own words. No other compensation was received.***



Website Twitter Facebook Newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment