Tuesday, July 18, 2017

New releases I am looking forward to reading!

An Amish Christmas LoveFour novellas collected together ~ by authors you may have read some of their previous stories, or an introduction to a new author to you ~ will be releasing September 9, 2017. This would make a great Christmas gift for the readers on your list!

I have read other selections by Amy Clipston and am looking forward to her newest story within An Amish Christmas Love, entitled, "The Christmas Cat." My husband and I know firsthand of the comfort of a "watch-cat" during a time of illness. She still has a favorite resting spot on the back of his chair. Here is a listing of Amy's books.

Cover Art
The Legacy is the final book in the Secrets of the Shetlands series by Michael Phillips. This is the first series I have read by this author, and I have thoroughly enJ*O*Yed the continuing story and background. My very favorite part was becoming acquainted with the community of Whales Reef and the cousins. Beautiful lineage listing in front of books. Here are the other two titles in the series:

The Inheritance The Cottage
The Legacy released July 4, 2017.


Bringing Maggie Home releases September 5, 2017. Kim Vogel Sawyer has become a favorite author of mine and I have read several of her novels. I like the unique way she brings her characters to life and their very lives speak of the love in their heart for the Lord ~ by who they are, portraying Whose they are. This story centers around a three-generational family; will these ladies work hand-in-hand to revive memories and love? The search will be on. I will love this one too!


A story I am currently reading is Jody Hedlund's With You Always, book 1 in the Orphan Train series. I have always thought about this time in history and hoped children were chosen for being wanted and not just to be an added "helping hand." I am enjoying this story as it tells beyond why children were placed on the trains, and features women who rode on the trains to find employment within the background descriptions of the time.

Cover Art


No comments:

Post a Comment