Saturday, May 26, 2012

McKenna's Daughters Series by Lena Nelson Dooley


Blue Ridge Mountain Christian Writers Conference
MP900384688








Hello everyone! What are you doing this Memorial Day weekend?? My birthday is the REAL Memorial Day, May 30th, however, this year it is my daughter's celebration on May 28th.

~*~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEBBIE!! ~*~

I will be reading two books by Lena Nelson Dooley!! What a fabulous weekend in store for me!!


Book 1, McKenna's Daughters Series

Maggie's Journey


Winning the Selah Award at the Blue Ridge Mountains
Christian Writers Conference this week!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~


Book 2, McKenna's Daughters Series

Mary's Blessing


I will be reviewing Book 2 on the FIRSTWildCard Tour
on May 31.

I will eagerly be awaiting Book 3! Thank you, Lena Nelson Dooley! Now on to the first two books! Happy reading to me!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring me here. I hope you enjoy the books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathleen, Happy birthday!! Did you have fun reading these books? They sound good. I was at the cabin this Memorial weekend and we had a great time.

    ReplyDelete