Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Cover Art! My Hope is Found!!! Book 3 by Joanne Bischof

Oh, Joanne Bischof! We can hardly wait to open the pages!


http://www.joannebischof.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/My-Hope-Is-Found_CVR-13.jpg
Book 3 in the Cadence of Grace Series ~ Coming Oct 2013

Note from Joanne Bischof:

I am overjoyed to share with you that coming this fall, is the third book in the Cadence of Grace series, MY HOPE IS FOUND.
The cover designer has done an amazing job of capturing each individual story while also running a thread of growth and change through the series. He has a gift for capturing the subtle details and I’m so thankful for how he’s brought these books to life. I’d love to hear your thoughts!
A HUGE thank you to everyone who has been a part of the Cadence of Grace series. You all are like a second family to me and that blesses me to no end. It’s my constant prayer that these stories bless you.

If you are new to the series, you can learn more about BE STILL MY SOUL, or the recently released THOUGH MY HEART IS TORN, by clicking on the title, or by visiting the Cadence of Grace bonus page. 

MY HOPE IS FOUND is available for pre-order at most online sellers, including: AmazonBarnes and Noble, or CBD

2 comments:

  1. Kathleen,
    You are so sweet to post the cover for My Hope is Found. It's such a joy to have the cover finished and a part of the story. :) I hope you enjoy the book!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥You bring music to my heart♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

      So looking forward to reading My Hope is Found!

      Delete